Tuesday, September 10, 2013

contour line drawing of bone ( blindfolded...only looking at the object...looking at both paper and object)

This was  my blindfolded drawing as you can see you cant really tell what the object is, but i think that it is more intriguing than an actual bone drawing because you can make it your own imagination, then again if i took my time on this drawing it could have probably looked more like a bone.

This was my second attempt with the blindfold, Better, but more time and i think i could have gotten the proportionate's more accurate.  
This was the third attempt where we were allowed to look only at the object, this was hard to me because i was so tempted to look at my paper, which i did a couple of times,and i realize now that the fact that i couldn't handle not looking at the paper means that i was really worried about the outcome, i wanted it to look the way i wanted, not the way it should be.

                                       
This was the fourth attempt where we were allowed to look at both our objects and paper. you can obviously tell that it is a bone this time, but to me it looks boring and even with the ability to look at my paper it's not the best it could be, i doesn't have to be the best but the idea that i had the chance to see my drawing and for it to look that boring doesn't give me the satisfaction i needed for this drawing.



No comments:

Post a Comment