Tuesday, September 10, 2013

blind self portraits

 This was my first "blindfolded" self portrait. i could have taken more time with the face shape so that it could be longer, i think i just quickly drew it as i moved my finger along the edge of my face. i thought that this was fun because i liked seeing how my face turned out at the end, i didnt have a problem cheating because i actually like the way my drawing would turn out even if it looked like this because it looks interesting and fun.

This is my second attempt and you can see that my face is better, it actually goes around in a circle shape and my features that within the face. it almost looks as if it was meant to look like this so i like this drawing. i really enjoyed this activity because i felt more connected to was i was drawing.

This was my first felt tip drawing, i liked using marker because it makes it looks more fun and interesting to look at. you can tell that i took my time, hence the drawing looks more put together.

This was my second felt tip drawing, i was told to use more lines to define my face and its a little off but it looks more realistic than the first drawing with marker.
We started drawing multiple self portraits and i think that the proportions are getting better with practice.

This is another felt tip self portrait.


I like this one just because having three makes it more fun to look at.

















No comments:

Post a Comment